Tuesday 7 February 2017

Guess Who's Back!

I'm back! Woo! I should have posted last week, but never mind.


Anyway, the reason I didn't post anything last week was because I was ill and felt shitty 98% of the time. So, after crap tonnes of medicine and playing the Sims, I'm not as ill as I was. I'm currently just coughing and being really cold.

Last month I had mocks, such fun. Apparently I did pretty decent on at least 3 of them and I've probably failed one of them. Never mind. Three out of four ain't bad. Probably. Idek what I'm doing. I stopped part way through writing this to scroll through Tumblr, I'm such a mess oh my god.

So it could take a while for the schedule to get back to what it was. Poor. I didn't do either of the posts I'd said I'd do. I'm a terrible liar.

I have not thought about what I'm doing or where I'm going with this entire blog. Never mind.

Fun update: I'm doing some Uni thing called Realising Opportunities. Basically for UCAS points and if you complete it, you can have the entry grades needed for some courses at loads of unis lowered a smidge (like two grades overall or something). Fun times.

I also got into some minor drama. As in I had a long argument over Facebook with a friend's ex bc she's awful and someone had to. Also her friend is awful and basically taunted someone who she was meant to be with after the ex's boyfriend punched him in the ribs. That twat should've been kicked out of school a long time ago.

Anyway.... so Idk what's going to get posted this month and I'll probs go on hiatus again around Mayish as I think mocks are then. Idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment