Monday 13 February 2017

Favourite Character Series #13

Annalise Keating

How to get away with multiple murders, kidnappings, hackings, obstruction of justice.... (spoilers for season three)

Annalise Keating played by Viola Davis.
I recently began watching series three of How to Get Away with Murder and I remembered just how much I loved Annalise Keating.

She's unapologetically herself. She's also a brilliant lawyer, a badass bisexual, beautiful, black and other positive stuff beginning with b.

And yesterday, Viola Davis, the actress who plays Annalise, won a BAFTA for best supporting actress in Fences. A film that I haven't seen. But Viola Davis is in it as it can be bad. I mean, she was in Suicide Squad, but that was a train wreck of a production from start to finish.

But back to the point. Annalise is so cunning. I mean, she got someone to beat her up in prison to blackmail to DA to release her from jail bc Bonny was not doing a great job. She was trying; just without any good results.

I'd hire Annalise to get me off of a murder charge. She'd probably say something to make me feel awful, but it'd be awesome and I probably get away with murder whatever I did. She'd probably also roast everyone in the court. Every lawyer who goes against her is burned within an inch of their life. Metaphorically! If it was literally, then this would be a different show... kinda.

---
So this is short and not great and I started writing it in January and then decided to have a month off bc I'm a lazy shit. I have no idea when this series will end. Probs when I run out of characters. Fun times.

Last Favourite Character Post
Next Favourite Character Post   


No comments:

Post a Comment