Monday 5 June 2017

Pride Month and Blog Updates

Exams are nearly over; time to party! blog.

I have three exams left before it's over for the year which should mean that I'll be able to post things on this blog and I won't let it die like me inside. I might have the time and energy to actually read books. Although I've started reading some Class fanfiction that's well written and has great characterisation because since Class isn't getting a season two, fanfiction is all we have.

Also, it's Pride Month! Woo! A time to celebrate the LGBT+ community and for ace discourse to treble in size. But I'm not going to say anything about that as it's not really my place. I didn't actually know that June was pride month so I didn't have anything planned and I've been MIA recently so I've missed a few other events such as Black History month.

However, I'm not going to let this month pass by without any relevant material, so I'm going to watch LGBT+ films and review/talk about them on this blog. It's something at least. I'll probably try to write about other relevant things this month- we'll have to see how that goes based on my motivation in life. Next year, I'll maybe have some books to review as well. Maybe. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment