Friday 30 June 2017

Last Post for Pride Month 2017

Unfortunately, Pride Month is over for this year, so the rainbows may have to be toned down by 1%. Good news though! There's another pride month next year!

I know that I definitely didn't post as many posts this month as I should have done. In my defence, exams were still happening at this point so school was lowkey taking over. Also, I've been feeling pretty low and unmotivated a lot recently. I really don't know why though. It basically a common occurrence now.

Two fun things are happening on the blog in July! Woo! On the 3rd, it's my birthday so that will be fun and by fun I mean I'm probably going to feel just meh all day. I also have a feeling that people are going to forget so yeah. They're probably not. I'm not making sense, but you get me.

The other fun thing is that it's the blog's first birthday on the 10th! Will I do anything special for the occasion? Probably not, but we can live and hope or whatever the expression is. I'll probably doing something for later blog birthdays as I'll have been doing this for long and should be less terrible she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment