Sunday 10 July 2016

Satan's Personal Posts- 1: New Beginnings

As this is the first post for my new blog, I feel like I should introduce myself and explain a few things.

I'm Phoebe, AKA Satan, a teenager from the North (of England) who likes to read and complain. Satan being a nickname from my friends

After finding out that a friend of mine ran a successful book review blog and had done for at least a year with no intention of telling her friends  and the fact that I'd finished my GCSE's, I decided that I should try. I spend a lot of time on my laptop anyway, so it's not like I'm changing my routine much. *insert pained laughter*

 So, in this blog I will post book reviews (that can also be found here), personal views/ rants and anything I feel might interest those who accidentally find this blog because that's the only way people will find this blog. A forewarning that posts will include spoilers, sarcasm, swearing and possibly too many question marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment