Monday 11 July 2016

Satan's Personal Posts- 2: A Quick Notice

All the reviews that I've posted up to this point had already been posted on my Goodreads account (the oldest being Fallen and the newest being Wicked), and weren't posted here in any particular order. They aren't the most coherent or detailed/ critical reviews and I hope to improve as I go along. I may also edit old reviews as I hopefully begin to have a theme/ develop a style for my reviews.

Hopefully, my reviews so far haven't been horrible to read and you, unfortunate reader, will follow me as I ramble my pointless views on literature and maybe other topics.

In the future, I plan on having other types of posts, such as reviews on other subjects or sharing of things I enjoy and think you might do too.

Byesy-Bye,
                   Satan.




No comments:

Post a Comment