Friday 2 September 2016

Satan's Personal Posts- 10: More Blog Updates

Considering this is sort of a book blog- It was meant to be originally, but I don't stick to plans v. well- I don't post much about books, other than reviews or at all. So, I thought, why not post something that's technically about books without reading more because I'm a slow reader.


So, I've decided to start doing "series", whether I'll stick to I don't know, but I'll try. This basically involves me doing many posts on a subject, e.g. tropes, favourite characters, just to fill in the gaps in between current scheduled posts. As school is starting for me soon, the rate I read books will drop because I'll probably have work to do and the like, so I'll need to post something to make it look like I still use this blog.

These "series" may even involve me doing some research/ effort. I'm too lazy for this.
If any of you have any ideas for the series thing I'm doing you can post in the comments below.






No comments:

Post a Comment