Thursday 8 September 2016

Satan Reviews- Books: Generation Dead Series (#1-#3)

Generation Dead Trilogy

Daniel Waters

Disney-Hyperion

Warnings: Maybe swearing Idk, probably some spoilers, lots of complaining, lazy reviews.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3157877-generation-dead
Generation Dead #1

Is Phoebe Kendall the reason my name doesn't appear in fiction? Well, admittedly, it apparently does, but other than the Generation Dead series, Friends, the bible or Charmed, can you honestly name a work of fiction with a character called Phoebe???

My poor name has been muddied forever by this annoying necrophiliac who is terrible at poetry. We also get reminded all the time that's she's a goth, I have nothing against goths, we just don't need the constant reminder like, we get it. Plus, I thought goths were into Vampires, not zombies the differently biotic.

I gave this book 2 out of 5 stars.





https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6750738-kiss-of-life
Kiss Of Life #2

I literally remember nothing about this book, that's how great it was.

I gave this book 2 out of five stars.












https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7031827-passing-strange
Passing Strange #3

Is the fact that she's a zombie passing as a living person a metaphor for how she's also a lesbian or bi, etc passing as straight??

The ending feels unended plus it suggests that more stuff you'd want to tell the readers is going to happen (if ya get my drift) so you'd think there would be another book. But, no! There's just some short stories. It irritates me because even though the series is kinda silly (but not entirely boring) I want to know what happens, and I'm not given that satisfaction. 

I gave this book 2 out of 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment