Monday 5 September 2016

Satan Updates the Blog

I've decided to stop counting blog updates as personal posts and a couple of other things are happening. Sort of...

Blog updates aren't really "personal" and I've done a couple now and I'll do more in the future, so I might as well count it as a different segment of the blog. It's less confusing for me, and as the person running this terrible blog, I may as well make my life easier.

Also, I'm going to post some reviews from Goodreads that I thought were either too short, too crap or didn't have enough detail because it just means that I know what I have and haven't blogged. I recently found a review that would have qualified for my original posts, but I had somehow missed. Because I'm v. organised like that.

Plus, I've scheduled some posts to come out at random times just to make this blog look semi-active. Ayyyyyyyy....

No comments:

Post a Comment