Monday 24 October 2016

Favourite Character #5

Leonard Snart from the Flash/ Legends of Tomorrow

Spoilers from series 1 and 2 of the Flash and series 1 on Legends of Tomorrow.
I'm very bitter.
Leonard Snart/ Captain Cold played by Wentworth Miller
Anyone who knows me will know that I'm very bitter and I'm bitter about everything. Especially over deaths of characters I like. So if you've seen the back end of series one of Legends of Tomorrow, you'll understand why I'm bitter over it.

Basically, he blows himself up so Mick didn't get blown up making sure that Ray didn't get blown up. Not like he was the best character with most development. Which clearly meant he was going to die. OMFG.

I'M DEFINITELY NOT BITTER.
WHERE WOULD YOU GET THAT IMPRESSION FROM?
I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL.

I can't say that he is a precious angel that never did anything wrong, cos of all the you know. Stealing, kidnapping, murder (he killed his own dad, but you can't blame him because his dad was a dick, which is the nicest way of putting it) other crimey illegal things. So he's just a precious angel or something.
Plus I'm a sucker for sass and sarcasm. It's about 20% of his personality.

I didn't like the whole Captain Cold x White Canary thing from Legends of Tomorrow. Don't know why, it just seemed weird. Might be because I saw Captain Cold as gay for a while, but then I was like, nah he's pansexual. Also I shipped Sara and Nyssa. But we can't have nice gay things, can we?
I knew it was going to happen because of the on the nose foreshadowing at the beginning. I called it within an episode and I was right, unfortunately.



Thanks to Tumblr, I knew he was going to die like five episodes before he did and I was a tad miffed. There was definitely no internal/ external swearing or anything. Not at all.......

Anyway, he's coming back! Yay?
He's a member of the Legion of Doom. So someone I wanted to die throughout an entire series of Arrow, the guy who stole a scientists body, Captain Cold probably sans character development and John Barrowman in a supervillain team. Tbh, this makes them sound a lot better than it probably will be.

What do you think of  Captain Cold? Do you want to fight me over Cold Canary? Comment below.

Last Favourite Character
Next Favourite Character

No comments:

Post a Comment