Monday 10 October 2016

This Week in My Life #11+#12

Eleven of these now. I'm so interesting.

Les Mis is great to listen to on repeat apparently. Because I keep doing it. The International Cast one on Spotify is the best version, just saying. Mostly because I don't like the Fantine on another and Russell Crowe isn't a singer, considering he played Javert.

Apparently, it's hard to find information on the BBC Prison Study. Because, I struggled on Monday. Also maths. IT NEVER ENDS!!!

Guess who listened to Les Mis again on Tuesday! Me! It's a good musical. It makes more sense than Into the Woods. Which wouldn't be hard. Also, I'm pretty sure that Javert was obsessed with Jean Val Jean or something because he wouldn't leave the guy alone. OMG.
More photography and maths. Why did I pick maths again? Pretty sure my friend would kill me if I quit and abandoned her. We also have a theory that a girl in our year is pregnant, but we don't have solid evidence. Yet.

I started watching Descendants of the Sun on Wednesday, after being forced by some weird friends who have a Korean drama group chat. Because they're weird like that.

I mostly did maths on Thursday. My life revolves around maths now and it makes me sad. I also printed off my first development sheets for photography. Ayyyyy...

I legit never finished this because maths. So much maths homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment