Friday 28 October 2016

Satan Updates the Blog

Basically, I've decided to discontinue the This Week in My Life Series because I've not had to time or motivation to do it. And some notes on other series.

I don't know if I'll pick up the This Week in My Life again at a later date, but school and homework and currently taking up a lot of my time and are kinda draining me. And it's only the beginning of the year.

Also, I'm running out of ideas for the Tropes series as I'm not aware of many and I'm the worst at research. So, I'm either going to have to go into unknown trope territory or create another series, but I'm not very imaginative so that's unlikely.

I have been thinking about a couple of ideas for my blog, but time and talent are major factors in it and I'm often low on both. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue producing some sort of content for this blog, as it's something I've wanted to do for a while and a way to be productive without doing school work.

Thanks to everyone who's been following my blog so far or has even read only a single post. I'll try not to give up so soon into creating this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment