Sunday 6 November 2016

ELF Product Reviews #1

I bought some stuff from Elf in August and have decided to do a review of the products I've used.



     -Night
£6.00

My website review:
When I try to apply the shadows, they're not very pigmented and there's a lot of fallout that all goes to the inner corner of my eye/ nose. The fallout is more pigmented than when I apply the shadow normally and is hard to remove without creating an even bigger mess.
Two out of five starts.

I recently used them again recently, and they worked really well. So I have no idea what's going on there. I haven't used the eyeliner though, so I don't know if it's any good.

   -Molten Bronze
£5.00

My website review:
Is very pigmented and a great colour. It blends well and works well as a block colour. Drying times are sometimes a bit long meaning that I accidently smudge it so it's hard to tidy up.
Four out of five stars.

   -Blushing Rose
£5.00

My website review:
It's very matte and pigmented and dries quickly. I'm not the biggest fan of the colour though, but it's a great shadow that could also double up as a blush.
Four out of five stars.

£4.50

My website review:
Very useful and handy when doing makeup for other people. Are reusable when washed.
Five out of five stars.

   -Moonlight Pearls
£4.50

My website review:
It doesn't come off on a brush, which means that I often have to rub it on my face. This can remove other makeup and isn't a precise way of doing it. But When I rub hard enough and long enough, it's quite pigmented, but not as affectively as other highlighters.
Three out of four stars.

   -Red Apple
£5.00

My website review:
I got this in Red Apple. It's sometimes a little bit sticky, but other than that it's a great product. It's pigmented and long lasting, but sometimes smudges really easily as it doesn't dry quickly.
Four our of five stars.

e.l.f. Studio Velvet Matte Lipstick
   -Ruby Red
£4.50

My website review:
It's very pigmented, dries quickly, matte and doesn't come off easily.
Five out of five stars.


£2.00

My website review:
It's not pigmented at all, and doesn't colour on the waterline at all. It doesn't work on top of foundation or powder either.
One out of five stars.

Overall, the products are good and definitely worth the price most of the time. I also got free shipping by using the code of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment