Tuesday 29 November 2016

Satan Updates the Blog: Please Read

It's time again for me to make excuses about my shitty lack of commitment.


That makes it sound like I'm quitting this blog. I'm not.
Surprisingly.

I've just had a massive lack of motivation recently. And I mean massive. I can't even get the motivation to do things I enjoy on some days. Like I can do homework, but only on a day where I'm not doing much else or anything else really. Ayyyyyyyyyyy.....
It's been taking me ages recently to do very little post wise. So I don't know whether it's that I'm getting bored of some of the subject matter or if it's something else altogether. I'm avoiding googling anything bc that's only going to give me extreme reasons. I swear it's like:

"I feel a little sad."
"You're going to die!"

I can't be bothered with that.

I might end up going on hiatus if it gets worse, but at the moment I'm going to try to finish the listed series posts and then try something else, Irdk.

If anyone of you who reads my posts know how to get motivation back please tell me in the comments.

And I know this sounds bitchy but I really don't care. If you read my posts could you comment on them? I mean, I have the numbers which proves that people actually look at my posts but could you comment on them? I mean, like this blog is about five months old at this point with over sixty posts and I haven't a single comment or anything. I know I sound like that weird video where the guy says "give me compliments" over and over again but I'm probably allowed. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment