Friday 4 November 2016

Awesome People from History Series

I came up with a series idea!

Don't we all love learning about history? Especially from someone who knows fuckall, but is trying? I'll be posting either weekly or fortnightly on Fridays, depending on how long it'll take me to write these, it could even be monthly. Shouldn't be that sparse though. I hope.

These posts will feature awesome people from history, some real, some fiction. Some posts will be longer than others. And some will be more factually correct than others. I hope to be able to do this series to a goodish standard and regularly enough for it to count as a series and not fun one offs.

I don't know when I'll start posting either, I've only written one and these actually take effort and time.

Is there anyone from history that you think deserves to go on the list? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment