Monday 21 November 2016

Favourite Character Series #9

Daisy/ Skye/ Quake from Agents of Shield

The girl with the earth shattering story!... That pun doesn't make sense....

Warning for spoilers (series 1-3) and strikethrough.


Daisy Johnson played by Chloe Bennet.
She went from precious cinnamon roll to super powered angst in about four series. Character development, I guess...

I don't remember the beginning of this Agents of Shield very well so I don't even know how long I've liked this character with too many names Daisy.
I mean, I know she started with only hacking skills that have kinda taken a backseat in the series now. How did she get those skills again???. Now she has badass fighting skills and super powers that constantly fracture her wrists??? And I can't remember why that is..

I like how throughout all of the horrific things she ahs gone through, Daisy still retains a lot of her original charm. She has become more dramatic serious, but still a lil snarky.
Recently she's been a lil sad, but I think that's allowed considering her boyfriend was blown up in the series three finale... in space... with the reanimated corpse of her ex boyfriend... And her dad killed her mum at the end of series two and then had his memory wiped so doesn't remember Daisy or her mother at all... And some of her friends died too. Cheery show...

Chloe Bennet plays Daisy fantastically in a compelling fashion that is believable and amazing to watch. In other words, she ain't half bad.

What do you think of this character? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment