Wednesday 2 November 2016

Trope Series #9

The Obligatory Christmas Episode

It's after Halloween, therefore it's essentially Christmas.

I know. It's a miracle, a trope I sort of like.

That fun episode, once a series where it's all festive and there's some weird message about loving your family and Santa gets murdered sometimes pops up. It's fun, has a little plot tangent where everything isn't terrible unless it's DC then it's just as miserable just with snow and it's all happy and feel good, which somehow doesn't make me nauseous.

Christmas specials are one of the only things I like about Christmas, other than the limited addition food, two week holiday and presents. Because #materialism. Something I find with then is that they aren't often shown on Christmas day, well, mainly American ones. British ones tend to be shown on Christmas day. Watching Christmas special is a great way to spend the day, other than opening presents and eating spending time with your family.

Do you like Christmas specials? What's your favourite? I know this is short, but whatevs, at least I'm trying.

Last Trope Post

No comments:

Post a Comment